Smock Law Firm Consultants is a leading law firm management consulting firm focused on adding value to our diverse law firm client base on seven areas – firm and practice strategic planning, strategic plan execution, practice team management, mergers and combinations (strategic growth), law firm economics, operational excellence and strategic management issue resolution.

While we have served law firm clients since our Firm's beginnings, our present single industry focus emerged from our own strategic planning and, subsequently, we very quickly grew the law firm practice to the current steady state of 75% of our revenues. The other 25% comes from our continuing strategic planning consultation with a variety of other business entities.

Our firm has two highly experienced partners, supported by qualified research and administrative resources. For a full resume of each, please click on the consultant's name:

John Smock

Peter Giuliani